You’ve built yourself a life you’re proud of. One which you work hard to make possible. And now it’s time to invest in a space that helps you recharge, and peacefully enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
iConnect can help you find the best financing options available to purchase a vacation home where you can soak in the lazy days of summer, the breathtaking beauty of the fall, gorgeous Canadian winters and rejuvenating springs.
We’ll help you structure a mortgage that takes every factor into consideration and fully meets the needs of your financial goals.
Required Mortgage Documents
Employment and Income Verification
- Current employment and amount of income such as:
- Copy of recent pay slips
- Evidence of recent pay deposited electronically
- T1 General and associa
- Previous employment (if required)
- Additional income sources (if any)
- A list of current assets and liabilities
- Bank account and transit number for payments
Confirmation of Your Down Payment
- Savings or investments statement from within the last 90 days
- Sale of an existing property – a copy of the sale agreement
- Withdrawal from RRSP through the Home Buyer’s Plan, if applicable
- Gift Letter
- A copy of the real estate listing
- A copy of the accepted purchase and sale agreement
- The property’s full address, including legal description and postal code
- Property tax estimates, condo fees and heating costs, (usually available on the real estate listing)
- For rural properties, well and septic certificates
- Lawyer’s name, address, postal code, telephone and fax number