Realize Your Potential
Officially launched in January of 2017, iConnect Mortgages is Powered by Dominion Lending Centres, Canada’s fastest-growing national mortgage brokerage and leasing company. The iConnect team pride ourselves on being client focused mortgage professionals, equipping our team with the tools they need to excel.
Far beyond just financing homes, and with access to over 230 lending institutions, we’ve come a long way from working with just banks and invite you to join us too.
What’s in a Brand ? Recgnition
The Strength of National Advertising
The iConnect team actively advertises across a variety of print and digital mediums, as well as television, radio and movie theatres. We go where our clients and prospects go, and we do this in multiple languages. We ensure that we are targeting our largest audiences inclusively, and effectively.
This is in addition to the extensive campaigns run by Dominion Lending Centres. DLC’s national advertising fund promotes the quality of the Dominion Lending Centres brand to consumers through television, print, and online, and educates Canadians about the outstanding benefits of using a Dominion Lending Centres mortgage professional.
Developing The Best with The Best
Tapping into the extensive resources of iConnect and Dominion Lending Centres, our agents have access to National Sales Conferences, Webinars, Power Call Teleconferences during which we keep you up-to-date and current on our various lending partners and product offerings, Online Training Modules, Case Studies and the expertise of industry insiders like Dominion Lending Centres Chief Economist Dr. Sherry Cooper. We also offer Agent and Office Administration Universities for members. These multi-day events are jam-packed with business building information.
equipment & auto leasing
- Add an explosive new revenue stream to your income! Our leasing division gives you the instant ability to add a great ancillary service to your clients.
- Thirty one percent of your existing customers are already business for self – now offer them equipment leasing services and earn up to 1,000 basis points per deal.
- A $20,000 equipment lease pays gross fees of $2,000 to our mortgage professionals!
- Our agents are actually using this service to help them close more mortgages!
The Premiere Canadian Mortgage Company
At the 2017 Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association’s Canadian Mortgage Awards Dominion Lending Centres has been recognized year after year.
In 2017 DLC was once again named National Broker Network of the Year and received the FCT Award For Mortgage Brokerage of the Year, 25 Employees Or More. These awards speak to DLC’s commitment to public brand presence, national advertising, executing our brand values and public relations.
- Load your clients’ information into your automatic CRM tool and they will receive a high value, interesting, industry specific newsletter from YOU, with all of your contact information each month – you won’t need to press a button!
- Do more business with the best systems and tools in the industry, working for you free of charge!
- Your CRM tool includes the following:
- Website CRM Media Player
- Automatic Monthly Newsletter
- Automatic Rate Reports
- Email Signature
- Contact Import Tool
- Present a professional image of trust, confidence, and security to clients through a wide selection of first class print designs.
- Personalize any design with photos, taglines, and more.
- The Product Advisor is a helpful web-based search and reference tool for assisting you in searching for the right mortgage product for your clients.
- The Product Advisor’s unique mortgage product search engine allows you to narrow your results and find the best mortgage faster.
- Product sheets from all major lenders are available at your finger tips.
Connecting clients to you : IMDLC.ca
- Through imdlc.ca we run comprehensive ad campaigns providing you with multiple ways to target your prospective clients.
- Our state-of-the-art website is SEO optimized, driving clients to your very own agent page. No need to concern yourself with poorly constructed microsites. We provide you with the best digital assets available.
Canada’s Top Mortgage Professionals
– John Webster, President Scotia Mortgage Authority
– Ben Kawa, National Director of Sales and Strategic Relationships
– Joe Santos, Regional Vice President