Investing in a property is one of the most effective wealth building strategies you can capitalize on. Curious to learn more about how you can take advantage of an opportunity to invest in real estate?
We can help you identify the best mortgage solutions available to you, and help you strengthen your portfolio sooner than you think. Take the guesswork out of structuring investment properties and contact iConnect. We’ll guide you, step-by-step through the process, helping consider and address all relevant factors, in the financial markets and in your own life.
From deciding on the appropriate term to ensuring that mortgage payments on the property will be steady (allowing you to more accurately project your future income from the property), to determining the precise mortgage product to proceed with, iConnect will ensure due diligence is done so you can move forward in confidence.
Required Mortgage Documents
Employment and Income Verification
- Current employment and amount of income such as:
- Copy of recent pay slips
- Evidence of recent pay deposited electronically
- T1 General and associa
- Previous employment (if required)
- Additional income sources (if any)
- A list of current assets and liabilities
- Bank account and transit number for payments
Confirmation of Your Down Payment
- Savings or investments statement from within the last 90 days
- Sale of an existing property – a copy of the sale agreement
- Withdrawal from RRSP through the Home Buyer’s Plan, if applicable
- Gift Letter
- A copy of the real estate listing
- A copy of the accepted purchase and sale agreement
- The property’s full address, including legal description and postal code
- Property tax estimates, condo fees and heating costs, (usually available on the real estate listing)
- For rural properties, well and septic certificates
- Lawyer’s name, address, postal code, telephone and fax number