Your home is your sanctuary. A space which affords the luxuries of safety and peace of mind and holds memories made for a lifetime.
It’s also an incredible resource and one of the best investments in your future that you’ve ever made. With a home equity line of credit you have at your disposal an alternative way to borrow and invest, with the added benefit of having more flexibility than a loan.
Once approved, you make the calls on how much credit you need access to, up to your limit, and when. No reapplying necessary, low interest rates and all-around much more cost effective than utilizing products such as credit cards and personal loans.
Contact iConnect to learn more about your options for tapping into your home to invest in even greater possibilities for your life.
Required Mortgage Documents
Employment and Income Verification
- Current employment and amount of income such as:
- Copy of recent pay slips
- Evidence of recent pay deposited electronically
- T1 General and associa
- Previous employment (if required)
- Additional income sources (if any)
- A list of current assets and liabilities
- Bank account and transit number for payments
Confirmation of Your Down Payment
- Savings or investments statement from within the last 90 days
- Sale of an existing property – a copy of the sale agreement
- Withdrawal from RRSP through the Home Buyer’s Plan, if applicable
- Gift Letter
- A copy of the real estate listing
- A copy of the accepted purchase and sale agreement
- The property’s full address, including legal description and postal code
- Property tax estimates, condo fees and heating costs, (usually available on the real estate listing)
- For rural properties, well and septic certificates
- Lawyer’s name, address, postal code, telephone and fax number