Ready to give your home a facelift? Want to invest in your property by reimagining and recreating your kitchen, master bedroom or basement?
Whatever your scenario, we’ve got the solution that’s best suited to you. We know that as your life evolves, so do your goals and your needs. But this doesn’t mean you will have the resources and knowledge readily available to navigate what you need to, to achieve them.
At iConnect, our mortgage professionals take the time to get to know the ins and outs of every process to ensure we offer you only the most personally tailored mortgage products.
Required Mortgage Documents
Employment and Income Verification
- Current employment and amount of income such as:
- Copy of recent pay slips
- Evidence of recent pay deposited electronically
- T1 General and associa
- Previous employment (if required)
- Additional income sources (if any)
- A list of current assets and liabilities
- Bank account and transit number for payments
Confirmation of Your Down Payment
- Savings or investments statement from within the last 90 days
- Sale of an existing property – a copy of the sale agreement
- Withdrawal from RRSP through the Home Buyer’s Plan, if applicable
- Gift Letter
- A copy of the real estate listing
- A copy of the accepted purchase and sale agreement
- The property’s full address, including legal description and postal code
- Property tax estimates, condo fees and heating costs, (usually available on the real estate listing)
- For rural properties, well and septic certificates
- Lawyer’s name, address, postal code, telephone and fax number