Debt, while it can be necessary to assume, can also have a crippling effect on your sense of freedom and your peace of mind.
We can help you clear out the clutter and find solutions to reduce the amount of interest that you are currently paying and your overall payments as well.
By exploring solutions like utilizing the equity in your home or consolidating your debts into a lower rate mortgage, we can help you more effectively and efficiently manage your payments.
At iConnect we strive to simplify your finances and connect you to the best solutions that free you up to live the life you deserve.
Required Mortgage Documents
Employment and Income Verification
- Current employment and amount of income such as:
- Copy of recent pay slips
- Evidence of recent pay deposited electronically
- T1 General and associa
- Previous employment (if required)
- Additional income sources (if any)
- A list of current assets and liabilities
- Bank account and transit number for payments
Confirmation of Your Down Payment
- Savings or investments statement from within the last 90 days
- Sale of an existing property – a copy of the sale agreement
- Withdrawal from RRSP through the Home Buyer’s Plan, if applicable
- Gift Letter
- A copy of the real estate listing
- A copy of the accepted purchase and sale agreement
- The property’s full address, including legal description and postal code
- Property tax estimates, condo fees and heating costs, (usually available on the real estate listing)
- For rural properties, well and septic certificates
- Lawyer’s name, address, postal code, telephone and fax number